Arava Subdivision Green Cove Springs Market Report September 2013
- 3309 Shelley Dr Green Cove Springs, Fl 32043 4/2 1804 149,900
This one and only home for sale in Arava is a foreclosure, so if all goes well, you can close within 30-45 days. Information can change, so if you would like more details on these above homes, visit homes for sale in Arava. If you’re curious about homes for sale in the Lake Asbury area, click that previous link.
Homes under contract in Arava
- 2784 Sapid Ct Green Cove Springs, Fl 32043 3/2 1506 144,900
The survey stakes are out on this home and surveys are usually done towards the last week or two before closing. This one may be moved to the closed category this month.
Homes sold in Arava
- 2768 Samara Ct Green Cove Springs, Fl 32043 4/2 1516 105,000 SOLD 09/13/2013
- 2814 Silverside Ct Green Cove Springs, Fl 32043 3/2 1438 122,500 SOLD 09/25/2013
- 3254 Sexton Dr Green Cove Springs, Fl 32043 4/2 2096 153,900 SOLD 09/30/2013
Good to see three sold homes in Arava in the month of September. I don’t think we will see too many 105k homes in the future, unless they are really in bad shape. That’s a good thing for homeowners in Arava. If you’re curious as to what your home could sale for in this market, feel free to fill out my FREE What’s My Home Worth form.
Homes Expired in Arava
An expired home is one that the listing agreement between the seller and listing broker has expired.
Homes Withdrawn in Arava
- 3708 Arava Dr Green Cove Springs, Fl 32043 4/2 1717 147,900
A withdrawn house usually means that it has been removed from the market temporarily. It may come back soon or could very well expire from their listing contract.
Homeowners in Arava looking to sell or just curious on what your home is worth in today’s market, request a FREE Home Valuation and within 24 hours, you will receive your home valuation results, with no obligation or harassment.
Property information is not guaranteed. Listings are from various real estate companies.