St Johns is located south of Jacksonville, east of the St Johns River and just north of St Augustine. What a great location that makes! If you work in Jacksonville, you’re about 38 minutes from downtown. Wanna go check out historic downtown St Augustine? It will be about a 38 minute drive. We can’t forget the beach, we are in Florida. Mickler Beach will take you about 30 minutes.
Lots of new homes being built in St Johns. You also have Julington Creek Plantation right off of Racetrack Road with awesome amenities and beautiful neighborhoods. Check out the links below to see homes for sale in the area.
You can also search for houses in all of Northeast Florida here:
History of St Johns
St Johns is made up of the 32259 zip code, before 2006 the 32259 zip code was known as Jacksonville. Residents picked that name out of a list of five, River Cove, St. Johns Cove, River Oaks and Bartram.
St Johns County School Information
- St Johns County Public Schools
- St Johns County Public Schools Attendance Zones
- List of private schools in St Johns County
- Boat Ramps in St Johns County
- Biking and Hiking trails in St Johns County
- Attractions and Events
- Florida Driver’s License in St Johns County
- St Johns Clerk of Court
- St Johns County Sheriff’s Dept
- St Johns County Sheriff’s Offenders list
- St Johns County Government